Talk To Us: Have you ever been a victim of a sneak-a-date?
This time, the topic I want to write about is what my friend Kristin refers to as the sneak-a-date. Ladies, that’s when you meet a guy, and he asks you if you want to “hang out” sometime. Now, he never “officially” asks you out, so if you do hang out with him, you spend the whole night wondering if you’re on a date or not. If you happen to be interested in this guy, this is obviously a frustrating situation because you have no idea what his intentions are. On the other hand, if you’re NOT interested in him, this can be an equally frustrating situation because then you feel like he duped you into going out on a date with him. Anyway, the sneak-a-date is something that several people have mentioned to me recently, so I figured it might be interesting to strum up some discussion on this. To that end….
Ladies… something like this ever happen to you? Wanna share with us?
Guys… ever done something like this. Wanna tell us why?
Thanks in advance for your comments!
Addendum: The product of this discussion can be found here.
Latest posts by Musings Admin (see all)
- Talk To Us: If you're trying to get over a breakup, what's the worst thing a friend can say to you in an attempt to make you feel better? - June 15, 2010
- Talk To Us: Have you ever been manipulated into breaking up with someone? - December 7, 2009
- Talk To Us: Have you ever been a victim of a sneak-a-date? - June 10, 2009
- Talk To Us: When a guy asks out your friend after you've already turned him down - June 1, 2009
- Talk To Us: Your "favorite" rejection line - May 11, 2009